Change Your Story
Change Your Life
I won’t bore you with the institutions I’ve attended, who I’ve worked with or positions I’ve held. Yes, I have the educational degrees and certifications that allow me to be a card carrying member of the Licensed Certified Social Worker and Certified Life Coach clubs. However, the value I offer is more a result of the life I live. My experiences are the benefit I bring to you. Moments that matter reach far beyond career statistics and paint a clearer picture of how I can best coach you. I thrive on accepting personal challenges, not for glory but for the pursuit of personal excellence.
Moments that matter:
- Went rope repelling off a 34-foot (10 m) tower for the first time at age 53
- Married my best friend at age 48 after dating only 3 months (not recommended for everyone). Yes, we’re still ecstatically married 10 years later!
- Lost 80 pounds and became a bodybuilder in my 50’s
- Coauthored a fitness workbook with my personal trainer
- Help women, men and kids create confidence
- Coach people from hopeless to happiness
- Masterful at listening to understand vs. listening to respond
- Save marriages from divorce (a.k.a. better sex)
- Learned to play basketball at age 53
- Started my coaching business two days after 9/11
- Remain a student of learning to live in the present moment
- Lived in 5 different states, traveled through 45 (so far!)
- Play clarinet and piano (saxophone coming soon!)
- Took gymnastics in college because I was completely un-athletic, could never do a cartwheel and wanted to challenge myself. I passed with an A
- Recycle everything I can, all the time
As you can tell, I am transparent and within the boundaries of a client/coach relationship I’ll answer any question you have.